Mirlidnailart

September 17, 2013

OPI - Winter/Christmas collection 2013 "Mariah Carey" -Live swatches-

Helloooo there!

Now, this is a much anticipated post/video!!
OPI's winter christmas collection for 2013, a collab with Mariah Carey! (once more, yes I know :) )
12 regular polishes and 6 liquid sands.. now, can you believe! 18 polishes!!!
Crazy big collection! ( LOVE IT! ) :)

Now these are a mix of glitters, shimmers, cremes and liquid sands...
I have a couple of favorites already ;) 



"All I want for Christmas is OPI"
A beautiful deep, redish maroon.


"In my santa suit"
The typical "christmas red" in my opinion. Love all the shimmers in it!


"Underneath the mistletoe"
A deep spicy, candy apple red. Whooah :)


"Cute little vixen"
A deep, red violet tone.. with a touch of pink :)


"Sleighride for two"
A very interesting color.. greyish, brownish, hot chocolate color.


"Visions of love"
A beautiful, creamy rich burgundy...


"Ski slope sweetie"
One of my faves.. this gorgeous golden shimmery pearl color.
LOVELY on top of any color or gorgeous on it's own with 2 coats.


"My favorite ornament"
Love this champagne silvery glitter!!!



"Wonderous star"
A silvery shimmer with black glitters and gold flecks.


"All sparkly and gold"
Very approperiat name... goldy and sparkly :) with a hint of brown in the  clear polish:)


"Warm me up"
A spicy, greyish coffe color


"I snow you love me"
Disco light confetti in a clear base. Hard to apply but gorgeous when you get it right :) I placed the confettis with a toothpick for best result.


"It's frosty outside"
A silver liquid sand with tons of shimmer. Gorge!


"Silent stars go by"
A pale blush, pink liquid sand.. up for neutrals? This might be your thing ;)


"Make him mine"
This is a slightly darker version of Silent stars go by.. also a blush, little darker toned pink liquid sand.


"Baby please come home"
Violet purple liquid sand.. Shimmer away!


"Kiss me at midnight"
I really like this cool frosty blue liquid sand :)


"Emotions"
A black liquid sand with black glimmers inside..




Now that was all for this time.. pheew that was a lot of colors to go through :)
But I had fun doing it! Thank you so much for reading, watching.. commenting :D

Don't forget to check out my video for the live swatches with application and my view of these polishes:)



Have a lovely fall!!

XOXO Miriam
MirLidNailArt











4 comments:

  1. I love the Cute Little Vixen. Lovely range of colours i love OPI for there big range

    Carrieanne x

    BeautiesUnlocked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment :) yeah I think they have a very good variety :) love it! :D

      Delete
  2. After viewing the video I like 'Cute little vixen' and 'Ski Slope Sweetie'. While watching I couldn't help but wonder about their similarities to other OPI colors:
    Cute Little Vixen vs Embarca dare ya//sleigh ride for 2 vs Muir Muir on the wall and Ski Slope Sweetie vs I Juggle Men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muir muir on the wall is nothing like sleigh ride for 2 :)
      ski slope sweetie is not close to i juggle men either.. :) I juggle men is a loooot more sheer...ski slope sweetie has a golden sheen, i juggle men a more teal shimmer.
      i painted on cute little vixen vs embarca dare ya on my nails for ya.. in the bottle they are very similar... that's why i decided to paint them on ^^ hehe.. but cute little vixen is a couple of shades darker ..not quite close enough to be called dupes but kinda close though ..

      Delete